2022-23 HUNTER REGION SUMMER SERIES
FEARNLEY DAWES ATHLETIC TRACK - ALL WELCOME
ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY - Under no circumstances will on the day entries be taken
Draft timetable (Could change when entries close)
2:30pm - 100m (age 6+)
3.30pm - 1500m (age 10+)
4:30pm – 200m (age 6+)
5.30pm – 400m (age 7+)
6.15pm – 3,000m (age 13+))
2:30pm – Discus (ages 6+)
2.45pm - Long Jump (age 6 - 12 )
4..30pm - Shot Put (Age 6+)
4.30pm - Triple Jump (age 10+)
- The competition shall be run to World Athletic rules
- 1 false start rule shall apply to 13 years and above running events
- Seeded Events will be conducted for under 13 and over 13 Men and Women up to 800m
- Athletes shall be seeded according to ability (if times submitted on entry)
- Spikes worn must be max. of 7mm in length
- Age restrictions will apply to appropriate events
- Mixed events for 1,500 and longer (if necessary)
- All throwers must use the correct throwing implement for their age.
- Athletes in field event (except high jump) will have the duration of the time allocated for their Event for completion of their trials.
- High Jump bar will increment by 5cm per round with increased height announced to allow athlete to enter competition at their selected height
Timing : Photo finish shall be in use
Check in: Athletes are not required to check in but report to the start / field event area 15 minutes before start time or when announced.
Spectators/Visitors/Coaches: Must remain outside the competition area or within the designated coaching area.
Results: will only be available via the QR code displayed at the venue
Canteen: Coffee van will be onsite and limited packaged food and drinks available from canteen
Round 2 - 12 February 2023
Watch this space for further information